Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content

There’s no second chance at making a good first impression. Advertisement, regardless online or offline, if they don’t catch your attention within seconds they are considered failed.
I will be writing, recording, and producing an upbeat radio style commercial with bar type music in the background and a consumer friendly voice planned to air on radio stations with an audience ranging between ages 21-35 in order to help promote the bar snack to not only consumers but also the bars themselves. I feel as if this would be a great way to get the word spreading. I plan to use my story boarding and script writing skills to write a great promotional ad for the bar snack. I plan to be the talent, or voice actor in this commercial and I will use Pro Tools 11 alongside my Maschine MK2 and a Blu Snowball Microphone to record and produce the radio commercial and upload using a website called Soundcloud. I plan to tempt the interested consumers to ask their favorite bar to stock this snack and try it out! As well as ask of aged friends to try and sell the product for a small commission.
Radio Comercial Script: 
CAN YOU HANDLE THE HEAT?  Try Phileas Foggs brand new, Lime & Chili Almonds, all the way from Thailand! They have the perfect blend of herbs and spices to make anyone feel like a real man. So get to your local bar tonight and put some hair on your chest with this savory snack that goes great with any Lager or Tequila if you're Brave!
Bag Design: 

No comments:

Post a Comment